Loren Gray

Gray had been inspired peers to embark on her social media adventure, however she ended up having more accomplishment than their friends did. The mother of her daughter even downloaded the app to monitor her. Loren Gray's musical.ly success spread across other social media platforms. Many people started to respond to her videos and making collages from Gray's musical.ly videos on YouTube. Gray was overwhelmed by her fame, but certain of her peers weren't so happy. Instead of helping her with her latest business, they began to hate her. Her friends removed their accounts and began attacking Loren. Loren spoke out in an UPROXX UPROXX: "They'd write terrible things about me, like I don't possess talent, that I'm rude and that I've been coached. I've always been anorexic as well as having albinism. The people said they were going to drive me and I were in the school's restroom talking to my mother and telling she I was worried." Loren's mother was worried about the state of her mental health and deemed it necessary to remove Loren out of the school. Loren was not able to see her daughter suffering in school because of the other students. UPROXX has reported that she contacted UPROXX. Loren Loren Loren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sierra Mccormick

Taylor Swift measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Sarah Butler and Jodelle Ferland